Access to Records
At the close of each term, students may view their grades on Kateway. Students may request an official transcript of their University record from the Office of the Registrar website. The fee is $7.00 per transcript. Transcripts are withheld if the student has not met financial obligations at the University.
The University maintains the following records for students:
- Medical records of treatments and immunizations received at the University are kept for seven years. These records are available through the Health Center.
- Standardized test scores (e.g., ACT, SAT). These records are available through the Office of the Registrar.
- Letters of recommendation for seniors, alumnae and graduate students that have been processed through the credentials service provided by the Career Development Office are kept for a limited period of time.
- Financial aid records. These records are available through the Office of Financial Aid.
- Academic records. These records are available through the Office of the Registrar.
Disclosure of student records to a third party is limited by law. Access is given only upon the student's written consent, or as required by law. Additional information about a student’s right to access his or her record and the laws governing release of those records can be found on the Office of the Registrar website. Students are responsible for reporting changes in address, name, etc., to the Office of the Registrar. These changes can be made at any time.