Sister of St. Joseph College Student Exchange Program
Students who attend one of the 11 colleges sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph may participate in the Sisters of St. Joseph College Consortium (SSJCC) Student Exchange Program. The program offers students the opportunity to enrich their educational experience by studying for a semester or a year at a member campus. In addition to St. Catherine's, the colleges in the consortium are:
- Aquinas College, Milton, Mass.
- Avila College, Kansas City, Mo.
- Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Elms College, Chicopee, Mass.
- Fontbonne College, St. Louis, Mo.
- Mater Dei College, Ogdensburg, N.Y.
- Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Nazareth College of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y.
- Regis College, Weston, Mass.
- The College of St. Rose, Albany, N.Y.
In addition to the benefits of diverse student populations, geographic areas and increased exposure to faculty specialists and curricula, the SSJCC exchange program ensures a continuation of the Sisters of St. Joseph tradition in higher education. This tradition is marked by a high priority for intellectual excellence, commitment to religious values, an openness to change, and a caring community sensitive to emerging individual and global needs.
Degree seeking students in the College for Women who have completed at least 24 semester credits and maintain a 2.50 GPA are eligible to apply to participate in this exchange program. Students plan their exchange program with their academic advisor. For additional information, contact the Office of Academic Advising.