Re-Enrollment to the University

Approved by:  Office of Graduate Admission | Office of the Registrar

History:  N/A

Related Policies: Applicable Catalog Policy

Related Forms, Procedures and References:  Graduate Catalogs | Graduate Admissions

For Questions Contact:  Office of Graduate Admission |

Re-Enrollment to the University

Students in good standing who have been away from the University more than one semester may apply for re-enrollment by contacting the Office of Graduate Admission. If admitted, students are subject to the academic requirements in effect at the time of re-entry. For more information, see the Applicable Catalog policy.

Petitions for re-enrollment after academic suspension must be addressed to the program director.