Residency Course Work

In order to graduate from the University, students must satisfy residency requirements related to total course work, major course work and possibly minor course work. Course work in residence is defined as all courses registered for and completed at St. Catherine University. In addition to courses taken on campus, this includes course work taken on an exchange basis (fall and spring semesters only) through the Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities (College for Women baccalaureate students only) and approved study abroad programs. For specific residency requirement information, see the Graduation Requirements, Baccalaureate Major Requirements and Minor Requirements sections of this catalog.

Credits earned from courses taken at other ACTC institutions during January and in the summer do not count toward residency.